SureFire M313 Vampire Scout Weapon Light with Remote - M313V-BK
The M313V Scout Light is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring a high-output white light and infrared LED in one sealed unit. In white light mode, a recoil-proof LED generates a versatile 250-lumen tactical beam capable of temporarily overwhelming an aggressor's dark-adapted vision and disorienting him. In infrared mode, the 100-milliwatt LED produces a beam invisible to the naked eye, for use on stealth operations involving night vision devices-no filter required.
Switching between the two light-spectrum modes is intuitive and easy, even on the fly, and is achieved by twisting a no-look, self-locking selector ring on the bezel. The rugged M313V attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral low-profile RM45 mount, which positions the light in the off-set position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor. The light is activated by clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or, for precision fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon, by pressing its pressure-activated tape switch (both included). The SR07-D-IT dual remote switch simultaneously controls activation of the M313V and an ATPIAL or DBAL laser. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a hard anodized Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. The M313V is built to endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in performance or weapon maneuverability. For sheer versatility, unprecedented reliability, and legendary SureFire quality, the M313V is the right choice for your weapon. Available only from SureFire.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between white light and IR mode-no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
- DS-SR07-D-IT waterproof switch assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click-on/off pushbutton switch, and a SR07-D-IT dual remote switch assembly that simultaneously controls activation of the M313V and an ATPIAL or DBAL laser.
- RM45 mount positions the light in the off-set position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor
- Powered by one 123A lithium battery with 10-year shelf life (included)
- Backed by SureFire's No-Hassle Guarantee
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06 inches
- Length: 4.9 inches
- Batteries: 1 123A (included)
- Output White: 250 Lumens
- Runtime White: 1.5 Hours*
- Output Infrared: 100 mW
- Runtime Infrared: 6.0 Hours