Surefire M603V Scout Weapon Light - M603V
The M603V Scout Light is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring a high-output white light and infrared LED in one sealed unit. In white light mode, a recoil-proof LED generates a versatile 350-lumen tactical beam capable of temporarily overwhelming an aggressor's dark-adapted vision and disorienting him. In infrared mode, the 120-milliwatt LED produces a beam invisible to the naked eye, for use on stealth operations involving night vision devices-no filter required. Switching between the two light-spectrum modes is intuitive and easy, even on the fly, and is achieved by twisting a no-look, self-locking selector ring on the bezel. The rugged M603V easily and securely attaches to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails via its integral thumbscrew clamp. The light is activated by clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or, for precision fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon, by pressing its pressure-activated tape switch (both included). The SR07-D-IT dual remote switch simultaneously controls activation of the M603V and an ATPIAL or DBAL laser. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a hard anodized Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. The M603V is built to endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in performance or weapon maneuverability. For sheer versatility, unprecedented reliability, and legendary SureFire quality, the M603V is the right choice for your weapon. Available only from SureFire.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between white light and IR mode-no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
- DS-SR07-D-IT waterproof switch assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click-on/off pushbutton switch, and a SR07-D-IT dual remote switch assembly that simultaneously controls activation of the M603V and an ATPIAL or DBAL laser.
- Rugged M75 thumbscrew clamp easily and securely attaches to MILSTD-1913 Picatinny rails
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire's No-Hassle Guarantee
- Tactical Runtime: 2.5 hours
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06 inches
- Length: 6.2 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 7 oz.
- Output White: 350 Lumens
- Runtime White: 2.5 Hours*
- Output Infrared: 120 mW
- Runtime Infrared: 16.75 Hours