Surefire Reinforcement Bar Cutter for 5.56mm - RBC-556-CTN-BK
The SureFire RBC was developed after a military request as a measure to allow the shooter to defeat reinforcement rebar. The RBC simply slides over a SureFire WARCOMP·556·CTN Suppressor Adapter and securely`attaches via the same patented Fast-Attach mechanism used on our best-in-class, battle-proven SOCOM suppressors. While cutting through rebar with live ammunition is inherently dangerous, the RBC provides a more effective, safer scenario by aligning the bore of the weapon with the rebar and offering some protection-to the operator, those nearby, and the weapon-from spalling of the fired round and rebar fragments. Simply index the attached RBC with the rebar and apply forward pressure before firing the weapon. The RBC is merely a locating device, and it will not degrade the performance of the weapon or adversely affect ballistics of the projectile fired.
- For defeating rebar in breaching situations
- Aligns the bore of the weapon with rebar for more effective cutting
- Offers some protection from spalling and redirects expanding gasses of the shot
- Only for use with the WARCOMP-556-CTN adapter
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- Does not degrade performance of the rifle
- Can be used with any 5.56 ammunition
- Caliber: 5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
- Length: 4 inches
ITAR Notice: Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.