Surefire Warden Blast Regulator - Warden
The SureFire Warden Blast Regulator directs the concussive blast of the fired round forward of the weapon system without venting gas to the side, as seen with standard muzzle brakes. This aids in reducing the overpressure felt by others immediately to the left and/or right of the shooter's firing position. It also limits any dust signature from the weapon when fired from a prone position. The Warden Blast Regulator attaches to any SureFire SOCOM 5.56 or 7.62 muzzle device through the same patented SureFire Fast- Attach system found on SureFire SOCOM Series suppressors. Unlike sound suppressors, this product is not an NFA device and is available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors.
- Directs concussion and muzzle blast forward
- Attaches to SOCOM series muzzle devices with the proven SureFire Fast-Attach system
- Rugged stainless steel body built to SureFire's exacting standards
- Cerakote coating maintains look and provides added durability
- Backed by SureFire's No-Hassle Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Caliber: Multi
- Length: 3.5 inches
ITAR Notice: Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.