Vertx F1 VTX8865 Paratus Hoody
Not only does the Paratus Hoody blend into virtually every kind of landscape, it’s comfortable and durable and doesn’t signal your capabilities or readiness for action. The pullover style keeps things simple and eliminates concerns about flashing inadvertent visual cues of what might be at the ready underneath. The large kangaroo pocket conceals a center zippered vertical pass-through that provides access to your appendix-carry items. The AbrasionGuard lining protects the Paratus from snagging and wear from belt-mounted gear on the inside and reduces printing on the outside. Raglan sleeves and flatlock stitching in the hood, shoulders and other key areas eliminate discomfort, irritation and distraction from the business at hand while ensuring a full range of motion. The hood adjusts with a drawcord to retain warmth and improve visibility and the body and sleeves have an athletic cut that promotes freedom of movement, while keeping your belt-line covered. The fit also permits layering, whether you need additional insulation in cold weather or want to pair it with the Urban Discipline or Fury Hardshell Jackets to switch up your look. The Paratus Hoody meets your needs, whether you’re on the clock or not.
- Athletic fit allows layering for a variety of looks and conditions
- Internal AbrasionGuard lining resists wear from CCW, EDC gear and other tools on both sides and around the back
- Pullover style with large kangaroo front pocket
- Zippered vertical pass-through is concealed inside the kangaroo pocket to allow discreet access to appendix-carry items
- Adjustable drawstring hood