Currently Available Positions - Be A Part of the Atlantic Tactical Team!
New Cumberland, PA
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position's primary purpose is to provide a high degree of service to our clients. CSR's are expected to have a positive, outgoing demeanor. CSR's assist customers with product questions, order information, problem resolution and general information. They also support our field sales representatives in processing of managed account precise quotations and orders.
The Customer Service Representative's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing communication with our customers via phone, fax, email and mail. CSR's will ensure that all communication is professional and positive.
- Required to have product knowledge on over 180,000 SKU's and continually develop product knowledge as new products are introduced. Answers customers questions regarding these products.
- Assists customers with effective problem resolution methods to ensure a quality experience for the consumer.
- Expected to have timely follow up on phone calls and email inquiries.
- Processes orders received either over the phone, via email or by fax or mail. All orders are processed the day they are received. Many orders require extensive research and cross checking multiple sources to ensure accuracy which is the CSR's responsibility.
- Generates Precise Quotes for customer requests or in support of a field sales representative.
- Communicates ongoing problems or issues to management. Provides suggestions on solutions. Recommends new products or services that are being requested by clients.
- Communicates with Vendors regarding time frames, stock status, and or pricing.
- Must become familiar with reading and understanding customer contracts.
- Attends periodic meetings for organizational or training purposes.
- Assists with training of other new employees.
- Must have familiarity with State and Federal Laws as well as Manufacturers guidelines as they pertain to the sale or shipment of restricted items.
- Develops a good working relationship with Sales Force.
- Assists Sales Reps with problem resolution in the field and works diligently to keep 'pending folders' clear.
- Reviews pending web orders for correction or potential fraud.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; Two year degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years customer service experience or call center experience preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to attain and achieve required metric performance measures.
- Positive, outgoing demeanor.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Moderate typing proficiency.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Ability to adhere to Atlantic Tactical's policies and procedures.
- Ability to adhere to Atlantic Tactical's safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to present a clean, professional image.
- Must be able to keep work environment clean, presentable, and safe.
- Responsible for entering in daily time keeping requirements.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Must have a record of stability with employment history.
- Must have an 'owners not renters' mentality.
To submit your resume to Atlantic Tactical, Choose one of the Following Methods.
763 Corporate Circle
New Cumberland, PA 17070
717-774-4463 attn: Employment
Please submit qualifications in a common file format and send to Karen.Parody@atlantictactical.com