5.11 Tactical 12391 A.T.A.C 2.0 8" Side-Zip Boot
The boot worn by the world's leading public safety personnel, the 5.11 A.T.A.C., just got promoted. It's lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and shock mitigation system provide the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important ally within reach.
- Ortholite full length dual density insole with a bottom layer of Ortholite X25 foam for better cushioning and rebound with a top layer of Ortholite Lazy recovery foam for a custom comfortable fit.
- Breathable tongue construction to allow maximum airflow
- Hidden knife pocket
- YKK side zipper for easy on and off
- Achilles flex zone for better maneuverability
- Polishable full grain leather toe
- Leather and Nylon upper material for better durability
- 5.11 ATAC midsole and outsole with Shock mitigation system™
- Agion antimicrobial treatment on lining