Made specifically to meet the demands of tactical operations, the Level 2 Tactical Holster gives you the benefits of a drop-leg configuration for ideal holster location. It also comes equipped with a flexible thigh platform that conforms to leg size, a Y-harness suspension system for even weight distribution, and quick-disconnect swivel buckles on belt mounts for superior maneuverability.
- Flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size
- Y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeps holster vertical when kneeling, and allows use of pants pocket
- Quick-disconnect swivel buckles allow superior flexibility and quick holster mounting and dismounting
- Accessory mounting locations for pouches, knives, mag cases, etc.
- Rubberized leg straps eliminate sliding
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA® Auto Lock™ release
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for increased officer safety
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights
- Same drawing technique for undercover, tactical, and duty
- Hole in holster body for bungee retention if desired
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this holster! It stays put. Highly recommend this product. Also, just FYI if you didnt know, my holster is for a full length 1911. If the draw is feeling too tight or loose, the small screw under the release button will adjust the tightness.