Blauer 174-1 Armorskin Suspension System
Our duty belt suspenders ease the burden on your hips for better comfort and are designed for stability and easy removal.
- Balances weight of the duty belt between the shoulders and hips and allows for a looser duty belt fit, improving circulation and decreasing the risk of lower back and hip pain or resulting sciatica
- Durable nylon webbing material has adjustable padding for shoulder comfort
- Quick release hardware attaches to current keepers at any placement and allows for easy removal of pants and duty belt
- Keeps duty belt stable in tactical situations
- Please note belt keepers are for illustration only and are not included with the suspension system
- Reduce the risk of lower back pain, nerve damage and other potential problems caused by belts with our industry-leading police suspenders. Part of the Blauer ArmorSkin® System, these adjustable concealed suspenders shift some of the duty belt's weight from the hips the shoulders, creating a balance that avoids putting too much strain on either one. Using duty suspenders also means you won't have to cinch your keeper belt as tight, which means better blood circulation and a lower chance of long-term issues developing.