A great all-purpose work boot, the Rain Forest™ GTX® boot is lined in GORE-TEX® for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability. Stitchdown construction means a wider platform for greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner's Portland factory
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 73 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just bought my second pair of Rainforest boots. I got my first pair 2 years ago and they are in pretty good shape. These boots hold up well to hard work in nasty conditions.