EOTech EXPS3-0 Holographic Weapon Sight
The EXPS3 is an excellent choice not only for hunters, but for professionals such as the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), which has standardized on the HWS as its weapon optic for close quarter situations. The EXPS3 offers true two eyes open shooting for fast target acquisition, as well as a 7 mm raised base for iron sight access and night vision capability. It also has side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick-detach lever for easy installment.
- Reticle is a 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length.
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space.
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved.
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle.
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours.
- Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever.