GLOCK 31 Gen4 Pistol with Night Sights
The GLOCK 31 Gen4, in .357, introduces revolutionary design changes to the pistol that's been the optimum solution for those seeking high muzzle velocity and superior precision in a reliable, yet lightweight, pistol with large magazine capacity. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The G31 Gen4 .357 retains the GLOCK accessory rail for your attachments. GLOCK OEM.
- Caliber: .357
- Length: 7.95"
- Height: 5.43"
- Width: 1.18"
- Barrel Height: 1.26"
- Length Between Sights: 6.49"
- Barrel Length: 4.48"
- Weight (unloaded): 26.12 oz.
- Weight (loaded): 33.18 oz.
- Trigger Pull: ~5.5 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: 0.49"
- Barrel Rifling: Right Hand; Hexagonal
- Length of Twist: 250mm / 9.84"
- Magazine Capacity: 15rd
Due to Atlantic Tactical's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy