y descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI™ to meet the requirements of the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC line is built for performance. Designed with revolutionary new features yet maintaining the basic M4/AR15/M16 architecture that has served our armed forces well for the past 40 years— IC delivers best-in-class design, ergonomics and flawless functionality.
Clearly a step up—all IC rifles are built on the patented LWRCI™ short-stroke piston system and come with a fully-ambidextrous lower receiver. Dual controls for bolt catch and release, magazine release, and fire control ensure ultimate effectiveness for all shooters. Dual control functionality allows shooters the ability to manipulate controls without having to switch hands and using their offhand side to accommodate barriers or injury.
The dramatically improved functionality of LWRC's dual control lower receiver is compatible with all legacy AR15 pattern upper receivers. The Monoforge™ upper receiver is machined with LWRC's own integrated rail base that is lighter and stronger than two piece designs and engineered for easy user configurable and quad rail installation by simply removing the eight retaining screws. The IC system eliminates the barrel nut. The barrel is secured by a proprietary non-indexing torque ring providing even full circumference pressure on the barrel extension. All LWRCI™ Spiral fluted barrels are 20% lighter*, cool faster and torqued to exactly 65 ft lbs for greater accuracy.
- Monoforge™ upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger and lighter.
- 12" user-configurable rail system for longer reach.
- Scalloped cut rail for easy access to 2 position adjustable gas block to switch between suppressed and unsuppressed shooting.
- Full length top Picatinny rail accomodates both day and night optics.
- LWRCITM Skirmish Flip Up Iron sights.
- NiCorr treated spiral fluted cold hammer forged barrel —20% lighter than unfluted barrel of same diameter. Increased surface area speeds cooling.
- LWRCITM Enhanced Fire Control Group- Investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections- Nickel-Boron coated for a smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
- Dual control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the rifle.
- LWRCITM Ambidextrous Charging Handle.
- Integrated quick detach LWRCITM Ambidextrous Sling Mount.
- LWRCITM Adjustable Compact Stock with integrated sling mounting points.
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy