Streamlined contours mean there is nothing to snag on brush, sling, or other gear when the MBUS is folded. Spring-loaded ambi release mechanism lets you hit the grooved tab on either side, and the sight deploys and locks in place. Hit the same tabs to retract when you are done. Integral mount requires less than 1 inch of MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny receiver rail space and locks securely in place with the included steel crossbolt.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual flip apertures
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage.