Mossberg 51773 590A1 Magpul 9 Shot 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun
The Mossberg 590A1 is the most durable of our pump action shotguns, meeting MIL-SPEC 3443G, with its heavy-walled barrel, metal trigger guard and safety, clean out mag tube, and Parkerized finish. Its hearty construction and proven endurance make it a prime choice for home defense applications.
- Mil-Spec construction - the only pump-action shotgun to pass Mil-Spec 3443E
- Heavy-walled barrels with parkerized finish
- Metal trigger guard and safety buttons
- Clean out magazine tube
- Magpul SGA adjustable LOP stock with interchangeable cheek riser combs, MOE forend, sling pates
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action Type: Pump-Action
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Type: Heavy-Walled
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Choke: Cylinder Bore
- Capacity: 8+1
- Length: 39.5"
- LOP: 12.25"- 14.25"
- LOP Type: Adjustable
- Sights: XS Ghost Ring
- Stock: Magpul SGA/MOE
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Firearm sales are permitted to the following individuals with valid credentials:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy