Sig Sauer W320F-9-M17-MS P320 M17 9mm Full-Size Handgun in Coyote with Manual Safety
The P320-M17 is a 9mm, striker-fired pistol and comes with two 17-round magazines. The pistol features a coyote-tan PVD coated stainless steel slide with the same optic cut as specified by the MHS contract, and black controls just like the pistols currently being shipped to the U.S. Army; it comes equipped with a SIGLITE front night sight and removable Night Sight rear plate. The P320-M17 features a coyote-tan carry-length grip module, and comes standard with a manual safety
- Optic Ready Coyote PVD Slide with Removable Night Sight Plate
- Carry Length Coyote Grip Module
- Optional Manual Safety
- Striker Fired with a Short Tactical Reset
- (1) 17 Rd Steel Magazine
- (2) 21 Rd Steel Magazines
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: P320 M17
- UPC: 798681582686
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 4.7"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Overall Width: 1.3"
- Overall Height: 5.5"
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Grip Module: Carry Length Grip Module
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Coyote PVD
- Sights: SIGLITE Front / Night Sight Rear Plate
- Sight Radius: 6.6"
- Magazine Capacity: 17 Rounds / 21 Rounds
- Weight (with magazine): 29.6 oz.
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 RoundCA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 RoundNJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy