Sig Sauer W365-9-BXR3-NY P365 9mm Handgun with Night Sights - NYPD Approved
The ONLY P365 model approved for NYPD use.
The P365 is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG and approved for NYPD use.
The P365 is chambered in 9mm and is rated for +P ammunition. Included standard is SIGLITE night sights, a 10-round flush fit magazine, and a 10-round extended magazine.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Frame Size: Micro-Compact
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Nitron
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Accessory Rail: SIG Rail
- Trigger: Striker
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Trigger Pull: 8 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 3.1 in (78 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.8 in (147 mm)
- Overall Width: 1.06 in (27 mm)
- Height: 4.3 in (109 mm)
- Weight: 17.8 oz (500 g)
Available to NYPD with approved credentials.
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Firearm sales are permitted to the following individuals with valid credentials:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy