Smith & Wesson 11676 M&P40 M2.0 Compact 40 S&W Centerfire Handgun
The Law Enforcement M&P M2.0 pistol is now available in compact size, ideal for concealed carry. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 Compact pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Compact-size frame with accessory rail.
- New, 4" Barrel Length
- New, light, crisp M2.0 trigger pull.
- Positive tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grips for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Low bore axis reduces perceived recoil making the M&P M2.0 pistol comfortable to shoot.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Extended rigid stainless steel chassis to reduce flex when firing.
- Striker-fired action.
- Visual inspection port loaded chamber indicator.
- Comes with 2 magazines.
- Stainless steel slide and barrel with durable Armornite corrosion-resistant finish.
- No Thumb Safety
- Model: M&P40 M2.0 Compact
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Capacity: 13+1
- Barrel Length: 4" / 10.2 cm
- Overall Length: 7.3"
- Sights: Night Sights
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 25.3 oz / 717.2g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Home Protection Personal Protection
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy