Surefire E1B Backup with Max Vision - E1B-MV
The sleek, ultra-compact E1B-MV is part of our best-selling Backup line, originally developed as backup lights for law enforcement pros. This outstanding everyday-carry light sets itself apart from the rest of the Backup family with its broad, useful MaxVision Beam, created by a special faceted reflector that shapes the LED’s light into a smooth, seamless wall of light that’s perfect for closer-range applications and maintaining situational awareness. The E1B-MV uses a single 123A disposable battery to power this field-of-vision-optimized beam at two useful outputs-400 and 5 lumens-and is programmed to lead with high output as a tactical/self-defense light should. Everything else about the E1B-MV is pure Backup, including its hard-anodized aluminum body, smooth styling, tailcap pushbutton switching, lockout tailcap, and two-way pocket clip that allows for bezel-up or -down carry.
- High-performance LED and specially developed reflector create wide, smooth MaxVision Beam
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; stainless steel pocket clip; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed
- Powered by a single energy-dense 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire's No Hassle Guarantee
- Output / Runtime -- White Light:
- High: 400 .0 Lumens / 1.25 hours
- Low: 5 Lumens / 50 hours
- Length: 3.87 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.13 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 2.95 oz.
- Batteries: 1 CR123A