SureFire E2D Defender 1,000 Lumens LED Flashlight - E2DLU
Whether you prefer the versatility of the E2D Defender Ultra or the straightforward simplicity of the E2D Defender Tactical, SureFire has developed the superlative everyday-carry tactical light. The Defender lives up to its name in more ways than one. Machined from aerospace aluminum, its crenellated Strike Bezel and scalloped tail cap turn this robust illumination tool into a potential impact weapon, so it can take a beating-or give one if necessary. The Defender body also features a Type III Mil-Spec hard-anodized coating for abrasion and corrosion resistance in foul weather or other adverse environments. A bolstered dual-function pocket clip makes bezel-up or bezel-down pocket storage easy too.
The dual-output E2D Defender Ultra (E2DLU-A) and single-output E2D Defender Tactical (E2DLU-T) utilize SureFire's virtually indestructible high-performance LED. The very heart of these slender and powerful lights, it pumps out an intense, 1,000-lumen beam, precisely focused through our optimized Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. That's plenty of output to momentarily disorient virtually any adversary and gain a crucial tactical advantage.
With a simple click of their push-button tail caps, both Defender models deliver a continuous high-output beam for a minimum of 2.75 hours. The Ultra adds the extra value of dual-output capability. Clicking its tail cap twice yields a battery-saving 5 lumens, ideal for the most basic low-light tasks such as map reading and other close-range applications. And with a continuous low-output run time of 63 hours, you can trust the Ultra to keep you company from sunset to sunrise.
Single Output (E2D Defender Tactical - E2DLU-T):
- The E2D Defender Tactical is single output only - optimized for an everyday carry fighting light
Dual Output (E2D Defender Ultra - E2DLU-A):
- The E2D Defender Ultra is dual-output - optimized for an everyday carry fighting light
Features for Both Models:
- Virtually indestructible LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens produces a tight beam with significant reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for durability and corrosion resistance
- Crenellated Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide enhanced self-defense capabilities
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Dual function stainless steel clip for bezel up or down pocket storage
- Output/Runtime -- White Light
- High: 1,000 Lumens / 2.75 Hours
- Low: 5 Lumens / 63 Hours
- Bezel Diameter 1.125 inches
- Length 5.6 inches
- Weight w/Batteries 4.2 ounces