Vertx F1 VTX5051 COF Light Range Bag
A trip to the range is more than just an opportunity to make noise and punch holes in paper. Done right, it requires concentration and determination to improve your skills, learn from your misses and make steady strides toward becoming as proficient as possible with your weapons of choice.
Vertx Course of Fire (COF) Light and Heavy Range Bags provide effortless organization with numerous spaces and pockets to keep your kit squared away. Robust materials and easy-wipe side and bottom surfaces ensure you’ll get long-term service from these bags. The unique security lock-down cable system runs the length of the bags, giving you multiple options for securing it to your vehicle, reducing chances of a quick smash-and-grab. Internal hard dividers and padded panels provide structure and protection for weapons, tools and other gear, while large VELCRO Brand loop surfaces give you the flexibility to position accessories and organizing pouches exactly where you want them. Removable ammo caddies and a six-pack mag carrier give you the ability to take just what you need to the line, and the adjustable/removable padded shoulder strap is especially convenient when you’re loaded for a serious day of plinking. Don’t settle for aggravation and disorganization, set your sights on a Vertx COF Range Bag.
- Large U-shaped dual-zipper top access with lockable zipper pulls (lock not included)
- Large top compartment with padded loop facing sleeve for firearm storage and four zippered abrasion-resistant mesh pockets
- Removable 6-pack magazine holder
- Security lock-down cable system deters smash-and-grab theft
- Full-length front access panel with lockable zipper pulls (lock not included) reveals portable semi-rigid ammo caddie with removable liner to allow easy clean-up after use and two abrasion-resistant zippered mesh pockets
- Front access flap has a full loop facing wall for Tactigami accessories and doubles as a cleaning mat
- Removable/adjustable shoulder strap with comfort pad
- Zippered compartmented pockets on both ends of the bag
- Top, bottom and lower sides have an easy-wipe finish that makes cleaning simple
- Four rugged rubber feet
- Loop panels on front and back for ID or customization