Ranger Bonded handgun ammunition was specifically created to deliver maximum penetration through the toughest of barriers. This effectiveness is made possible thanks to the Winchester proprietary core/jacket bonding process—and is enhanced with a special hollow point cavity that acts in unison to control expansion, leading to maximum weight retention and deep penetration through hard and abrasive barriers including auto glass. Selected by federal law enforcement agencies for their .40 and 9mm caliber service rounds, the Ranger Bonded gives you the penetration to handle the most serious of threats.
- Superior penetration
- Ideal for auto glass or other abrasive barriers
- Permanent core/jacket bond with special hollow point cavity
- Outstanding accuracy
- Cartridge: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight: 147
- Muzzle Velocity: 995
- Ballistic Co-efficient: 0.18
- Barrel Length: 4.00"
- Rounds Per Box: 50
Due to our contract with WINCHESTER AMMO, this particular item is restricted to:
- Law enforcement agencies and officers
- Corrections officers
- Retired officers in good standing
- Licensed, uniformed security guards/companies