Colt CR6920 M4 30 RD 5.56 16.1" Carbine Rifle
The diverse and high-performance Colt CR6920 M4 5.56 16.1" carbine rifle from Colt is an excellent choice in weaponry for its versatility in the field, range, or personal defense scenario. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, the Colt CR6920 rifle comes with one 30 round magazine, a 4150 Chrome Moly steel 16.1 inch barrel, an A2 Flash Hider, a direct impingement operating system for reliability, an A2 front and Magpul rear sighting system, and an ergonomic polymer grip for stability and handling. To ensure you have a truly customized shooting experience, this carbine has a 4 position adjustable and collapsible stock, allowing steady, precise aiming and firing in extreme tactical situations.
- Manufacturer: Colt
- Model: CR6920
- Accessories: Manual, Lock
- Barrel Length: 16.1"
- Barrel Lining: Chrome Lined
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome-Moly Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1: 7
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 30
- # of Magazines: 1
- Color: Black
- Finish: Matte
- Front Sight: A2
- Grip Color: Black
- Grip Material: Polymer
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Operating System: Direct Impingement
- Overall Length: 32.0" – 35.5"
- Rear Sight: Magpul
- Rifle Stock: 4 Position Collapsible
- Weight: 6.9 lb
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great great rifle, there is a reason the Military use Colt and have for over 50 years, if you can find one do yourself a favor and jump on it.
Spot on right out of the box with iron sights! Wish I would have bought one years ago. Great retirement gift to myself!!! Colt M4 is the only brand I will buy.