Danner 10" Fort Lewis Boot - 29110
The Danner 10" Fort Lewis military boot provides the comfort, support and tactical functionality that military personnel and tactical operators need to reach peak performance. These boots are made with durable, polishable full-grain leather, which provides a professional appearance and is easy to maintain. For exceptional traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces, these boots are built on a lightweight, shock-absorbing Vibram Kletterlift outsole. A breathable GORE-TEX lining provides complete waterproof protection, while a durable stitchdown construction creates a wide platform for improved stability. For rugged, comfortable footwear that is built to last, you can count on Danner.
- Height: 10"
- Weight per pair: 74 oz.
- Polishable full-grain leather upper is easy to maintain
- Breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX lining
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for enhanced balance
- Lightweight Vibram Kletterlift outsole offers exceptional comfort, durability and shock absorption on both wet and dry surfaces
- Ideal uses include military, law enforcement, SWAT, EMS, TSA, highway patrol, etc.
- Officially approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- Made in USA