Flir LS-XR Thermal Night Vision Monocular - 431-0011-21-00S
The all new FLIR LS-XR brings tactical thermal imaging for law enforcement into the palm of your hand with a 640 x 512 detailed resolution, 35mm lens, 18 degrees field of view, and 4x zoom. The LS-XR highly sensitive thermal imager can detect the smallest difference in temperature from over 1,200 yards away which makes it a necessity for surveillance, pursuit, capture, and evidence gathering.
The compact light weight LS-XR allows officers to see thought smoke, fog, debris, foliage, and most importantly darkness. The FLIR LS-Series offers more than four times the resolution of typical thermal cameras for better image detail, clarity, and range.
There's no hiding from a FLIR heat sensing camera - See clearly in any condition. The FLIR LS-XR offers advanced night vision to officers for improved situational awareness.
- Power: 5+ Hours of Operation / 5+ Days in Standby / Instant-On from standby
- USB Port: Charge / Update / Upgrade
- Brightness: Adjusts 8 Levels of Screen Brightness
- Polarity: Switches between white-hot, black-hot, and InstAlert display modes
- 2x &4x E-Zoom
- Shutter Eyepiece
- Laser: Boresight laser for pinpoint targeting
- 640 x 512 Resolution
- 35mm lens
- 18 degrees Field of View
- Detect and display temperature differences of 0.05 degrees C, or 0.09 degrees F
- Identify suspects up to 1,200 yards away
- Portable lightweight submersible body
- One finger selection for zoom control and palette color