Glock PA175S302AB G17 Gen5 HGA 9mm 4.9" Handgun
Reliability and simplicity have made GLOCK G17 Semi-Auto Pistol one of the most widely used sidearms in law enforcement worldwide. The GLOCK G17 is a full-size service pistol, shooting the 9x19mm pistol cartridge (9mm Parabellum), a standard military round that’s easy to find ammo for anywhere. The GLOCK 17 is a short-recoil operated, striker fire pistol. The Safe-Action trigger system makes shooting in stressed situations infallible. The mainframe of the GLOCK semi-automatic pistol is constructed of high-strength polymer that is resistant to shock, caustic liquids, and temperature extremes. The milled steel slide and the barrel are treated with matte black Tenifer finish for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion. The Tenifer treated steel and polymer frame make the pistol impervious to corrosion caused by perspiration and humidity when carried close to the body or kept in a holster for extended periods of time. The slide cycles on 4 hardened steel guide rails within the frame.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Barrel: 4.9″
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 10+1
- Finish: Black
- Frame: High-strength polymer
- Grip: Black Polymer
- Sights: Ameriglo Bold
- Weight: 3.45 lbs.
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- Fire Fighters
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
Four Basic Firearms Safety Rules:
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded!
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction!
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun’s trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun’s sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire!
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing!
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.