Glock UA265S202 G26 Gen5 USA 9mm Handgun with Front Serrations
The GLOCK 26 is now available in GLOCK's latest generation of perfection. A popular option for concealed carry, the GLOCK 26 now features the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB), delivering increased accuracy with polygonal rifling and an improved barrel crown. Other features include removal of the finger grooves, an ambidextrous slide and nDLC finish.
- Caliber: 9x19mm
- System: Safe Action
- Mag. Capacity: Standard: 10 Optional: 10 / 12 / 15 / 17 / 17 / 19 / 24 / 31 / 33
- Barrel Length: 87 mm | 3.43 inch
- Weight without magazine: 559 g | 19.72 oz
- Weight with empty magazine: 615 g | 21.69 oz
- Weight with loaded magazine: 739 g | 26.07 oz
- Trigger Pull 26 N
- Length (Overall)**: 163 mm | 6.42 inch
- Slide Length: 159 mm | 6.26 inch
- Width (Overall): 33 mm | 1.30 inch
- Slide Width: 25,5 mm | 1.0 inch
- Height incl.Mag.: 106 mm | 4.17 inch
- Line of Sight
- (Polymer): 137 mm | 5.39 inch
- (Steel): 136 mm | 5.35 inch
- (GNS): 135 mm | 5.31 inch
- Trigger Distance**: 70 mm | 2.76 inch
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- Fire Fighters
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered Aug. 26, all paperwork completed Aug. 31 and received to my local FFL on Sept. 14. Very pleased with the service and price .
This was an online purchase and the staff was extremely knowledgeable and the customer service was impeccable. I will definitely order from them again.