Glock PA175S702 17 Gen5 9MM Blue Label Handgun with Glock Night Sights & Front Serrations
The GLOCK 17 Gen5 FS 9MM pistol with night sights (PA175S702), has a new frame design that removes the finger grooves, front slide serrations, and over 20 design modifications from its Gen4 predecessor. To accommodate left and right-handed operators, a reversible enlarged magazine catch is installed and an ambidextrous slide stop lever. The GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) that has been added to Gen5 GLOCKS. Has improved rifling and crown for enhanced precision, delivering less than 4-inch groups at 50 yards. The G17 received an nDLC finish that is tougher and more durable to battle harsh elements. The GLOCK night sights are equipped with contrasting tritium inserts. The contrasting tritium inserts allow for quick and accurate target alignment in all light conditions.
- Caliber: 9x19
- System: Safe Action
- Mag. Capacity: 17 / 19 / 24 / 31 / 33
- Barrel Length: 4.49 inch
- Weight w/o Mag: 22.26 oz
- Weight w/ Mag: 25.08 oz
- Weight w/ Loaded Mag: 32.14 oz
- Trigger Pull: 26 N
- Length (Overall): 7.95 inch
- Slide Length: 7.32 inch
- Width (Overall): 1.34 inch
- Slide Width: 1.0 inch
- Height incl. Mag.: 5.47 inch
- Trigger Distance: 2.76 inch
Due to Atlantic Tactical's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- Fire Fighters
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.