Glock UI4350202 43 USA 9mm 6rd 3.39in Black Handgun
The already legendary G43 is a GLOCK Single stack, 9 mm Luger caliber pistol. It is ultra-concealable, accurate and a fantastic tool for all shooters regardless of one's hand size. The grip has a built-in beaver tail design which allows the shooter to acquire a high and tight grip. The aggressive texture of the grip surface allows for comfortable and reliable operation of the pistol. The large magazine catch makes quick work of removing the six round magazine. Engineered based on the same superlative standards that GLOCK is famous for, the tiny G43 tolerates the same torture tests all its bigger brothers in the GLOCK pistol family withstand.
- Length (Overall)** 159 mm | 6.26 inch
- Slide Length 154 mm | 6.06 inch
- Width (Overall) 27 mm | 1.06 inch
- Slide Width 22 mm | 0.87 inch
- Height incl.Mag. 108 mm | 4.25 inch
- Line of Sight (Polymer) 133 mm | 5.24 inch
- Line of Sight (Steel) 132 mm | 5.20 inch
- Line of Sight (GNS) 131 mm | 5.16 inch
- Trigger Distance** 65 mm | 2.56 inch
- Caliber: 9x19mm
- System: Safe Action
- Mag. Capacity: Standard: 6
- Optional: 6 / 6
- Barrel Length: 86,5 mm | 3.41 inch
- Weight without magazine: 460 g | 16.23 oz
- Weight with empty magazine: 510 g | 17.99 oz
- Weight with loaded magazine: 585 g | 20.64 oz
- Trigger Pull: 24 N
Due to Atlantic Tactical's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- Fire Fighters
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.