Surefire Aviator Dial Output Multi-Spectrum LED Flashlight - Aviator
The ultra-compact, dual-output Aviator reinvents a classic SureFire design to provide a primary white LED and secondary colored LED in one sealed head, both focused into a useful beam with ample reach and surround light by a proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. Pull and twist Aviator's self-locking selector ring to set it to white or colored light, no filter required-there's even a system-disable setting to prevent accidental activation. The primary LED generates 250 lumens of smooth, intense white light on high and a user-friendly 5 lumens on low. Just press or click the shrouded tailcap switch to activate low output of the selected spectrum at momentary- or constant-on; immediately repeat to activate high output. There are four separate models to choose from, each sporting a different colored secondary LED to help preserve eye fatigue and help get the job done the following ways:
- Amber improves contrast and does not degrade scotopic or night adapted vision.
- Blue more clearly defines shapes in the outdoors and helps identify blood and hydraulic fluid.
- Red improves contrast and aids in reading red-light-readable topographic maps.
- Yellow-Green is complimentary to the color spectrum used in most cockpits.
A lightweight, rugged Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, gaskets, and O-ring seals protect against the elements, while a sturdy stainless steel clip keeps this indispensable little light securely stowed in your pocket, pack, or-as its aeronautical name suggests-flight bag.
- Virtually indestructible white-light and colored LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens shapes white or colored light into focused beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- On-the-fly bezel switching between white light, colored light, and disable mode; no filter required
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; stainless steel pocket clip; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed
- Powered by a single energy-dense 123A battery with 10-yearshelf life
- Backed by SureFire's No Hassle Guarantee
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06 inches (2.7 cm)
- Length: 4.18 inches (10.6 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 3.1 oz.
- Batteries" 1 123A (included)
- Output High White: 250 Lumens
- Runtime High White: 1.5 Hours*
- Output Low White: 5 Lumens
- Runtime Low White: 20.5 Hours*
- Amber High 20 lumens / 2.75 hours*
- Amber Low 5 lumens / 29 hours*
- Blue High 4 lumens / 12 hours*
- Blue Low 0.4 lumens / 49 hours*
- Red High 39 lumens / 3 hours*
- Red Low 1 lumen / 57 hours*
- Yellow-Green High 39 lumens / 12 hours*
- Yellow-Green Low 3 lumens / 58 hours*